Browse Our Services
Pharmacy services are provided by Hudson Pharmacy. Hudson Pharmacy delivers medications directly to our facility. Billing accounts are set up through resident guardians and the pharmacy bills directly so there is no interruption of service.
Pet Therapy visits weekly by certified therapy dogs and their owners.
Our facility has teamed with a local hair stylist that visits our facility every four to six weeks. She provides hair cuts/beautician services at very reasonable rates and understands many of the challenges that our residents face. She is patient, kind, and understanding of our special needs.
- Transportation services available to local appointments.
- Delicious Home Cooked meals, snacks, and baked goods.
- Assistance with activities of daily living; showering, shaving, toileting.
- Medication administration per physician orders.
- Incontinence care.
- Birthday and holiday celebrations.
- Recreational outings.
- Daily interactions with horses, miniature donkey, and chickens as desired.
- Church bus arrives every Sunday morning to transport interested residents to church.
- Laundry services.
- Crafts/activities per individual preference.